ITW Security and Brand Identity Group's MSC series pad printing machines are distinguished by excellent integration capability and high speeds.
The maintenance friendly cam-control system is driven by a linearly controlled AC-DC motor, which results in exceptionally quiet and absolutely reliable operation of the machine in semi-automatic running and this makes it particularly qualified for integration and utilization in automated systems.
- High speed: 3,600 cycles/hr (MSC 100) respectively 5,200 cycles/hr (MSC 70)
- Compact ink cup system Morlock MCI
- Adjustable pad height
- Expandable (with automatic pad cleaning assembly or X-Y-regulation of the pad)
- Manual or automated options available
- Comprehensive Siemens S7 controller